The Office for Student Conflict Resolution is looking for student volunteers interested in serving as peer advocates. As a new initiative, peer advocates will be crucial in assisting the office in resolving student conflict and promoting the values of the Division of Student Affairs. If this opportunity interests you, please complete the application below.
Apply to become a Peer Advocate!
- Do you like to support and help those involved in a conflict find a resolution?
- Are you strategic, collaborative, and an active listener?
- Would you like to gain experience in outreach?
- Do your interests lie in law, communications, psychology, social work, and more?
Applications Due: Monday, September 12, 2022
Interviews will be conducted on:
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- Thursday, September 22, 2022
Selected students will be notified no later than September 30, 2022.
Training dates will be in early October.
Questions: Email email@example.com